Tuesday 23 July 2013

The Franchisees

1. Are you pleased with your investment in this franchise?
Yes, I am pleased and enjoy running this business.

2. Has the franchiser lived up to its promises?
Yes, they help me a lot when i started my franchise.

3. What was your greatest disappointment after getting into the business?
So far no.

4. How effective was the training you received in helping you run the franchise?
Our designee or manager will take part in the intensive two-week program.

5. What are your biggest challenges and problem?
Biggest challenge would be time management.

6.What is your franchise’s cash flow like?
-

7.How much money are you making on your investment?
-

8. What do you like most about being a franchisee? Least?
The franchisers always give me support when I started this franchise. I don't have to promote my product since everybody know subway.

9. Is there a franchise advisory council that represents franchises?
Yes.

10. Knowing what you know now, would you buy this franchise again?
Yes. I am enjoy running this business.

2 comments:

  1. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. sandwich shop franchises

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to share a testimony on how Le_Meridian funding service helped me with loan of 2,000,000.00 USD to finance my marijuana farm project , I'm very grateful and i promised to share this legit funding company to anyone looking for way to expand his or her business project.the company is funding company. Anyone seeking for finance support should contact them on lfdsloans@outlook.com Or lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com Mr Benjamin is also on whatsapp 1-989-394-3740 to make things easy for any applicant. 

    ReplyDelete